By: Suresh Dasari Apr 2, 2013
Here I will explain how to enable treeview navigation in SharePoint 2010. If we enable treeview navigation in SharePoint that will provide hierarchical view of lists, libraries and subsites of current site. The tree view in SharePoint is displayed to the side of most pages of the site, below the Quick Launch. The tree view in SharePoint is disabled by default.
In previous post I explained Delete site from SharePoint site collection, change site theme in SharePoint 2010, Allow Anonymous access to SharePoint site, create new survey in SharePoint 2010 and Delete users from group in SharePoint 2010. Now I will explain how to enable treeview navigation in SharePoint 2010.
To enable treeview navigation in SharePoint 2010 we need to follow below steps
1. Once you open your site Go to Site Actions -à Site Settings like as shown below figure
2. Once you open Site Settings in that go to Look and Feel Actions like as shown below
3. Once you open Tree view now select check box to enable Tree view and then click ok like as shown below
4. Once we enable Tree View our site navigation will be like as shown below
In this way we can enable Tree View in SharePoint sites.
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net