By: Suresh Dasari Mar 27, 2013
Here I will explain how to create a survey in SharePoint 2010 or create new survey in SharePoint site in 2010.
In previous post I explained Uses of SharePoint, Create new group in SharePoint, Add users to SharePoint Group, Add Users to SharePoint Site, SharePoint Browsers Compatibility and Allow Anonymous access to SharePoint site. Now I will explain how to create site in SharePoint 2010.
To create new survey in SharePoint site in 2010 we need to follow below steps
1. Login to your SharePoint site as the administrative account.
3. Once you open Site Content now click on Create
4. Once click on create we will see lot of options in that select Survey from List section, once you select survey we can get textbox to create new survey in right side in that enter name and click create
5. In the next screen it will ask you to fill your question and choices after that click finish button
Other Related Posts
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net
- Ajax Cascading Dropdownlist Sample with database using asp.net
- how to save images into folder and images path in database and display images from folder in gridview based on images path in database using asp.net