Here I will explain how to enable anonymous access in SharePoint 2010 site or Enable Anonymous access to SharePoint site to all visitors to view SharePoint site anonymously without having to log in.
In previous post I explained Uses of SharePoint, Create new group in SharePoint, Add users to SharePoint Group, Add Users to SharePoint Site, SharePoint Browsers Compatibility. Now I will explain how to enable anonymous access in SharePoint 2010 site.
To enable anonymous access to SharePoint Site we need to follow below steps
1. Navigate to the site where you wish to enable anonymous access.
2. Go to Site Actions - Site Settings.
3. Under Users and Permissions, click on Site Permissions.
4. Under the Edit tab, click on Anonymous Access.
5. Once open Anonymous Access Choose whether you want Anonymous users to have access to the entire Web site or to lists and libraries only, and then click on OK.