By: Suresh Dasari Mar 25, 2013
Here I will explain how to enable anonymous access in SharePoint 2010 site or Enable Anonymous access to SharePoint site to all visitors to view SharePoint site anonymously without having to log in.
In previous post I explained Uses of SharePoint, Create new group in SharePoint, Add users to SharePoint Group, Add Users to SharePoint Site, SharePoint Browsers Compatibility. Now I will explain how to enable anonymous access in SharePoint 2010 site.
To enable anonymous access to SharePoint Site we need to follow below steps
1. Navigate to the site where you wish to enable anonymous access.
2. Go to Site Actions - Site Settings.
3. Under Users and Permissions, click on Site Permissions.
4. Under the Edit tab, click on Anonymous Access.
5. Once open Anonymous Access Choose whether you want Anonymous users to have access to the entire Web site or to lists and libraries only, and then click on OK.
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net