Here I will explain how to add users to SharePoint Site in 2010 or add users directly to SharePoint Site
In previous post I explained Uses of SharePoint, Create new group in SharePoint, Add users to SharePoint Group. Now I will explain how to add users directly to SharePoint Site in 2010.
To add users directly to SharePoint Site you need to follow below steps
1. Log in as an administrator and in site's home page select ‘Site Actions’ --> then ‘Site Permissions’.
2. Once we open Site Permissions click on Edit tab under that click on Grant Permissions
3. Once we open a Grant Permissions in Users/group field, enter the user's email address, choose the permissions you wish the user to have under Give Permission, and then click on OK.
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net