By: Suresh Dasari Nov 26, 2013 8 comments
Here I will explain how to count number of online users of website in asp.net using C# and VB.NET or how to get number of online visitors of website in asp.net using C# and VB.NET.
In previous articles I explained get count of visitors website in asp.net, jQuery cascading dropdown list example in asp.net, jQuery show progressbar in button click in asp.net, Asp.net Interview questions, Joins in SQL Server and many articles relating to Gridview, SQL, jQuery,asp.net, C#,VB.NET. Now I will explain how to count number of online visitors of website in asp.net using C# and VB.NET.
By: Suresh Dasari 10 comments
Here I will explain how to count number of visitors to website in asp.net using C# and VB.NET or find or get number of visitors for a website in asp.net using C# and VB.NET.
In previous articles I explained Asp.net Interview questions, Export Gridview data to PDF, Send values from one page to another page using QueryString, Joins in SQL Server, Highlight Gridview records based on search and many articles relating to Gridview, SQL, jQuery,asp.net, C#,VB.NET. Now I will explain how to count number of visitors to website in asp.net using C# and VB.NET.
To get number of visits for website we need to use methods in Global.asax file for that first add Global.asax file in your application
By: Suresh Dasari May 19, 2011 12 comments
Here I will explain how to add code behind file for Global.asax in asp.net.
In previous post I explained clearly about Global.asax file uses and events in asp.net. Here I will explain how to add code behind file to Golbal.asax in asp.net. In one of my project I started writing code in Global.asax file but we decided to write code in Global.asax.cs file code I tried to search for that one but that is not available in our application at that I learn one thing that is we need to add Global.asax and Global.asax.cs these files to our application. For that one first right click on solution explorer and select Add New item
By: Suresh Dasari May 18, 2011 27 comments
Here I will explain what is the purpose of Global.asax file and how we can use Global.asax file in asp.net and I will explain application level events in global.asax file.
The Global.asax file, also known as the ASP.NET application file, is an optional file that contains code for responding to application-level events raised by ASP.NET or by HttpModules.
The Global.asax file resides in the root directory of an ASP.NET-based application. The Global.asax file is parsed and dynamically compiled by ASP.NET.
Other Related Posts
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Trace Mobile number location and Mobile number operator in India or Trace Mobile number Details in India