how to bind generic list to gridview | Bind Database values to Generic list using asp.net | Binding custom generic class list to Gridview
By: Suresh Dasari Jul 8, 2011 13 comments
Here I will explain how to bind generic list to gridview and how to bind database values to generic list using asp.net.
In previous article I explained clearly about what is WCF and how we can use WCF in our applications. Now I will explain how to use Lists in our application to bind data to gridview and I will explain how to bind database values to generic list using asp.net.
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net