|Primary DNS: 18.104.22.168
Secondary DNS: 22.214.171.124
By: Suresh Dasari Aug 26, 2012
Here I will explain how to solve the problem of not opening blogspot or other websites in your laptop, system or pc.
Few days back I faced some strange problem like the sites which contains blogspot.com at the end like www.aspdotnet-suresh.blogspot.com those kind of sites not opened in my laptop. I thought may be internet problem but other sites are opening correctly If I try to open same blogspot url in some other system it’s working fine but in my laptop if I opened that it’s showing error like cannot find the server at www.aspdotnet-suresh.blogspot.com as shown below
I tried to solve this problem in many ways by clearing the cookies, deleting the temp file etc... but nothing has been worked for me. After some days research I found that problem because of DNS server was unable to resolve the IP addresses of the sites which I requested from my browser. To solve this problem I did some modifications in my system for that check below steps
1) First we need to check whether that site not opening everywhere or only in your machine because sometimes internet won’t work in our machine.
To check status of site (Not working only in your laptop or pc) open this site http://www.sitenotworkingfor.me/ and enter the url of the site which needs to be test. Check below screenshot
2) After test the site if it’s not working only in your system then you need to make some modifications in DNS Server settings because your DNS sever not able to resolve the IP addresses of the sites you are requesting from browser.
3) Open your network connection properties and set primary DNS and Secondary DNS values which are mentioned below if you don’t know how to setup DNS Sever values check this post Setup or Configure DNS values in windows 7. Actually the DNS values which are mentioned below those are provided by opendns.com. opendns is a dns resolver portal, which is having the names and IPs of millions of sites and updated regularly.
Once you set these dns values disconnect your network and connect it and try it will work for you.
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net