Primary key constraint in sql server, foreign key constraint, unique key constraint, not null, check constraint in SQL Server
By: Suresh Dasari Jul 10, 2011 20 comments
Here I will explain primary key constraint in sql server, foreign key constraint in SQL sever, unique key constraint in sql server, not null constraint in sql server and check constraint in sql server.
A Constraint is a property that we can assign to column in table. By assigning constraint property on column we can prevent the users to enter inconsistent of data in columns. We can assign these Constraint properties during the time of creation of table (By Using CREATE TABLE statement) or during the time of changing the existing table structure (By Using ALTER TABLE statement).
Other Related Posts
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net