By: Suresh Dasari Dec 20, 2010 17 comments
Here I will explain how to move items from one listbox to another listbox in asp.net using C#
In one application I got requirement like work with listbox control in asp.net. First we will learn what listbox control purpose is and how we can use in our application.
The ListBox control is used to display a list of items to the user that the user can select by clicking. A ListBox control can provide single or multiple selections using the SelectionMode property. This tutorial shows you how to move items from one listbox to other listbox and we can move items by using single selection of item or multiple selection of items.
Other Related Posts
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net