By: Suresh Dasari May 17, 2010 206 comments
Here I will explain about uses of 3-Tier architecture and how to create or implement 3-tier architecture for our project in asp.net
1. What is the use of 3-tier architecture and why we go for that architecture?
2. First we need to know what 3-Tier architecture is.
3. How to create 3-Tier architecture for our project?
Other Related Posts
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Best Login Page Design in HTML, CSS with Source Code