By: Suresh Dasari Jun 12, 2014
Here I will explain how to shutdown system after some time automatically in windows 7 or how to set time to shutdown computer automatically after certain time daily or weekly in windows 7.
In previous articles I explained create symbols(copyright, trademarketc..) with keyboard, create desktop shortcut key to lockcomputer, Lost PAN card how to applyfor new one, configure dns server inwindows 7 and many articles relating to Internet Tips. Now I will explain how to shutdown computer automatically after some time in windows 7.
To shutdown system automatically after some time we need to follow below steps
1. Go to Start à Control Panel à System and Security à Administrative Tools à select Task scheduler and click
2. In task scheduler from actions menu select Create Basic task
3. In create basic task wizard please enter name and description for your task and click Next like as shown in below figure
4. In task trigger screen choose the frequency with which you want the Shutdown PC to run i.e. daily or weekly or etc. If you want to shutdown daily at night time select "daily" and click the Next" button
5. In Daily screen enter choose date and time to shutdown your pc and click Next
6. In Action screen select start a program and click Next
7. In Start a Program Screen select or enter “C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe” in program/script field and in Add arguments field enter “/s” and click Next
8. In Summary screen if everything ok click finish
I hope it helps you….
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net