Here I will explain how to shutdown system after some time automatically in windows 7 or how to set time to shutdown computer automatically after certain time daily or weekly in windows 7.
In previous articles I explained create symbols(copyright, trademarketc..) with keyboard, create desktop shortcut key to lockcomputer, Lost PAN card how to applyfor new one, configure dns server inwindows 7 and many articles relating to Internet Tips. Now I will explain how to shutdown computer automatically after some time in windows 7.
To shutdown system automatically after some time we need to follow below steps
1. Go to Start à Control Panel à System and Security à Administrative Tools à select Task scheduler and click
2. In task scheduler from actions menu select Create Basic task
3. In create basic task wizard please enter name and description for your task and click Next like as shown in below figure
4. In task trigger screen choose the frequency with which you want the Shutdown PC to run i.e. daily or weekly or etc. If you want to shutdown daily at night time select "daily" and click the Next" button
5. In Daily screen enter choose date and time to shutdown your pc and click Next
6. In Action screen select start a program and click Next
7. In Start a Program Screen select or enter “C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe” in program/script field and in Add arguments field enter “/s” and click Next
8. In Summary screen if everything ok click finish
I hope it helps you….