static void Main(string args)
Console.WriteLine("Welcome to Aspdotnet-Suresh.com");
By: Suresh Dasari Sep 22, 2013
Here I will explain how to show or display output console window in c#.net or how to solve the problem of closing output console window immediately in c#.
In previous articles I explained polymorphism example in c#, delegates in c# with example, Difference b/w compile time and runtime polymorphism, sealed classes in c#.net and many articles relating to c#, code snippets. Now I will explain how to solve the problem of closing output console window immediately in c#.
Show output console window
Generally whenever we run console applications once that execution finished automatically output window will close and return to application. In this situation if you want to show output window even if application execution finish we need to add Console.ReadLine()at the end of your code like as shown below
I hope it helps you. Happy coding...
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net