By: Suresh Dasari Jan 8, 2013
Here I will explain how to generate Google map api key for website or create Google maps api key for localhost website or get Google maps api key for website.
If we want to use Google maps in website first we need to get api key from Google for that you need to follow below steps
First open the APIs Console page at https://code.google.com/apis/console and log in with your Google Account. Whenever you open above url it will show like as shown below
Now click on Create project once login click on the Services link from the left-hand menu.
Once open Services tab check for Google Maps API v3 and click on “off” to activate that service in the next screen select conditions and click “Accept” button.
Now Click on API Access link from the left-hand menu. Once if it opens Your API key is available from the API Access page, in the Simple API Access section. In that Maps API applications click on Create new Browser key button >> in next window give url of your application and click Create
Once we got the key Simple API Access section will show data like as shown below
This way we can generate Google MAP API key to use this key to integrate in websites.
Other Related Posts
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net