3) Procedure allows select as well as DML(INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE) statements in it whereas function allows only select statement in it.
4) Functions can be called from procedure whereas procedures cannot be called from function.
5) Exception can be handled by try-catch block in a procedure whereas try-catch block cannot be used in a function.
6) We can go for transaction management in procedure whereas we can't go in function.
7) Procedures cannot be utilized in a select statement whereas function can be embedded in a select statement.