By: Suresh Dasari Nov 28, 2013
Here I will explain how to insert data into SQL Server database using wcf service in asp.net using C# and VB.NET.
In previous articles I explained Show tooltip for gridview header columns, jQuery change tooltip style in asp.net, Add tooltip to dropdownlist items in asp.net, Create simple tooltip with jQuery UI plugin, Asp.net Interview questions, Highlight Gridview records based on search and many articles relating to Gridview, SQL, jQuery,asp.net, C#,VB.NET. Now I will explain how to insert data into SQL Server database using wcf service in asp.net using C# and VB.NET.
To know how to insert data into database using wcf service check below article here I explained clearly to create wcf service and insert data into database
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net