By: Suresh Dasari Apr 10, 2013
Here I will explain how to sort or change the Order of Items on the Quick launch of SharePoint 2010. In SharePoint 2010 we have Quick Launch tab in left side to display site pages which contains links, lists and libraries on the site.
In previous post I explained Add, Delete Quick Launch links in SharePoint 2010, Enable treeview in SharePoint 2010, Delete site from SharePoint site collection, change site theme in SharePoint 2010, Allow Anonymous access to SharePoint site, create new survey in SharePoint 2010 and Delete users from group in SharePoint 2010. Now I will explain how to sort or change the Order of Items on the Quick launch of SharePoint 2010.
To sort or change links order in quick launch of SharePoint 2010 we need to follow below steps
1. Once you open your site Go to Site Actions -à Site Settings like as shown below figure
2. Once you open Site Settings in that go to Look and Feel and select Quick launch like as shown below
3. Once you open Quick launch we will have an option New Heading click on it to add new list or you can edit the existing links Libraries, Lists and Discussions by clicking on particular link in quick launch window like as shown below image
4. Once you click on Change Order Re-Order Links screen will appear like as shown below
5. Once you change the order of lists click OK and check your Quick Launch tab. All the items will reorder as per your orders.
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net