By: Suresh Dasari Jan 8, 2013
Here I will explain how to generate Google map api key for website or create Google maps api key for localhost website or get Google maps api key for website.
If we want to use Google maps in website first we need to get api key from Google for that you need to follow below steps
First open the APIs Console page at https://code.google.com/apis/console and log in with your Google Account. Whenever you open above url it will show like as shown below
Now click on Create project once login click on the Services link from the left-hand menu.
Once open Services tab check for Google Maps API v3 and click on “off” to activate that service in the next screen select conditions and click “Accept” button.
Now Click on API Access link from the left-hand menu. Once if it opens Your API key is available from the API Access page, in the Simple API Access section. In that Maps API applications click on Create new Browser key button >> in next window give url of your application and click Create
Once we got the key Simple API Access section will show data like as shown below
This way we can generate Google MAP API key to use this key to integrate in websites.
Other Related Posts
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net
- Ajax Cascading Dropdownlist Sample with database using asp.net
- how to save images into folder and images path in database and display images from folder in gridview based on images path in database using asp.net