Here I will explain how to change the default search engine in IE or Internet Explorer 9.
In Previous article I explained Get New PAN Card if PAN Card lost, Setup DNS Server, how to create desktop shortcut to lock computer just by single click and some other internet tips. Now I will explain how to change the default search engine in IE or Internet Explorer 9.
To change the default search engine in Internet Explorer. we need to follow below steps
1) First Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools Icon in right hand side corner >> In that select Manage add-ons and open it
2) Once open Manage add-ons select Search Providers in left hand side to add more search engines in IE >> Now click on “Find more search providers” option
3) Once we opened search providers you can select your required search engine here I am selecting “Google Search” and click on it
4) Once we click on Google Search new screen will appear with “Add to Internet Explorer” option. Now click on Add to Internet Explorer option
5) Once we click on Add to Internet Explorer button new popup window will open that will show like “Do you want to add this search provider”. Now click on Add option
6) Once click Add option Now open Go to Tools >> Manage add-ons >> click on Search Providers >> in that select Google >> Right click on Google and select Option “Set as default”
7) This way we can add Google as default search engine in Internet explorer 9