Congratulations! We’re pleased to inform you that your contributions to Microsoft online technical communities have been recognized with the Microsoft Community Contributor Award.
The Microsoft Community Contributor Award is reserved for participants who have made notable contributions in Microsoft online community forums such as TechNet, MSDN and Answers. The value of these resources is greatly enhanced by participants like you, who voluntarily contribute your time and energy to improve the online community experience for others.
Becoming a Microsoft Community Contributor Award recipient includes access to important benefits, such as complimentary resources to support you in your commitment to Microsoft online communities. To find out more about the Microsoft Community Contributor Award and to claim your recognition, please visit this site: MCC AwardSite
Here is your log in information:
Microsoft Community Contributor ID: xxxxx
Thank you for your commitment to Microsoft online technical communities and congratulations again!
Community & Online Support, Microsoft
Microsoft Community Contributor Award - 2011 or I got MCC (Microsoft Community Contributor Award) Award
By: Suresh Dasari May 1, 2011
Today I am writing this post to share my happiness with you guys because I got MCC (Microsoft Community Contributor) Award from Microsoft.
As usual I opened my hotmail and tried to check my mails during verifying mails I found one mail is from Microsoft I was surprised because in that mail they mentioned like this
I didn’t except this gift from Microsoft I am very to get MCC Award from Microsoft thanks Microsoft.
My MCC Award Badge is here
Other Related Posts
- 3 tier architecture example in asp.net with C#
- Asp.net insert, Edit, update, delete data in gridview
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) in C#.net
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET,C#.NET,SQL Server,.NET Framework
- Introduction to WCF - WCF tutorial | WCF Tutorial - Windows Communication Foundation | WCF Example | WCF Sample code in asp.net 3.5 | Basic WCF Tutorial for Beginners
- Simple login form example in asp.net Check Username and Password availability in database
- how to insert images into database and how to retrieve and bind images to gridview using asp.net (or) save and retrieve images from database using asp.net
- jQuery 360 Degrees Image Display Plugins Examples with Tutorial
- Asp.net WebService or Creating and Consuming WebService in asp.net or Create and call webservice in asp.net or how to create webservice and how to use webservice in asp.net
- Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net